Big Purple Eggplant: You see it in the grocery aisle. Maybe the neighbor down the street gave you a huge one from her garden. That big purple eggplant stares at you like a thing of mystery and strange beauty. Its glossy purple outside makes you believe it’s heavy and tough, but it’s not. It’s tender and lightweight.
You want to do something remarkable with it, but honestly, you don’t know how to prepare it. Does it taste good? Is it purple inside, too?
Cut into your big, beautiful purple prize, and a new mystery unfolds. It has the consistency of soft cork. And it isn’t purple at all. So what do you do with it now?
Don’t peel your eggplant. There are vital nutrients in its dark purple skin. Try one of the following ways to prepare it based on which way you think you and your family might like it best.
- Cut your eggplant into cubes and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir to coat all pieces—Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Slice your eggplant into 1/4 inch rounds. Beat a couple of eggs. Dip the slices in the eggs and then coat with seasoned bread crumbs. Place in skillet heated with olive oil. Turn frequently until it is golden brown and tender. Serve with marinara and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Chop it into thick cubes and toss with a can of diced tomatoes seasoned with garlic and onion. Heat until tender. Serve over pasta or rice.
- Shred long slices of eggplant and saute in a pan with chopped yellow and green onions and sliced portabello mushrooms. Season with sea salt, freshly cracked peppercorns, and garlic powder. Cook until tender. Serve over rice or pasta.
Eggplant shouldn’t be a mystery. Instead, it should be a vegetable that graces your dinner table regularly–for its rich, delicious taste and the vitamins and nutrients it provides.
You might also like:
Snake Juice Recipe
Snake juice is a main part of the trending Snake Juice diet. It combines water, Himalayan pink salt, salt-free potassium chloride, and food-grade Epsom salts. Food lovers of the Snake Juice diet drink snake juice for at least 48 hours at the start of the diet.
What is Snake Juice?
Snake juice combines water, Himalayan pink salt, salt-free potassium chloride, and food-grade Epsom salts. It’s an electrolyte mixture consumed at the beginning of the Snake Juice diet. The diet lovers eating habits of snakes, where a large meal is trailed by a period of fasting until the meal is digested.
Snake Diet Recipe
If you are looking for Snake Juice Recipe For your Fasting, then you are on the right blog page. In this article, I shared the 10 Best Snake Juice Recipe for Fasting (Snake Diet Juice, JoJo’s, New, Original, Super, Snake Bite, Extreme with fresh water to the side, Extreme, with no fresh water at the side, Drink for kidneys Health with no lemon, A drink for the kidneys with lemon) that many people use for their fasting period.
The snake juice diet is successful in achieving that goal. It is grounded on fasting and a firm diet for a long period.
Snake Juice Diet Recipe
The Snake Juice Diet is a juice clean that has taken the internet by storm. An extreme weight loss rule has shaped some pretty dramatic weight loss results. Though, the Snake Juice diet has also caused controversy for the same reasons.